Business Insurance protecting you and your assets

Business Insurance NZ

Protecting you, your business and your business assets is sound business practice. It is important to select the right mix of business insurance to sufficiently cover your risks, satisfy the bank, and enable you to stay in business should something happen.

Business insurance coverage needs to be relevant to the size of your business and the nature of your work. You will need to determine the correct balance between your business risk, and the level and amount of cover you need. We suggest you work with a renowned Insurance Brokerage Company that offers a wide range of products and is experience in providing cost effective cover.

For Business Insurance that is:

    • Appropriate
    • Affordable
    • And Protects You


Talk to the specialists that provide tailored insurance solutions New Zealand wide – For Professionalism, Integrity, and over half a century’s experience in business insurance. Part of the Australasia Steadfast network.

To discuss your insurance needs click here

Business insurance is usually divided into four main categories:

1. Liability insurance
2. Buildings and property insurance
3. Business assets and equipment insurance (contents cover).
4. Motor vehicle insurance (van insurance and business car insurance)

Public Liability Insurance when there is proof of negligence against a company or individual.
This covers for your legal liability to pay any damages, injury or the likes by any person contracted, other than employees, for the loss of or damage to them or their property.
Professional Indemnity Insurance (liability) covers you against any action by clients who believe they received bad or negligent service, and have incurred a loss as the result. Anyone who supplies advice or services such as consultancy should consider indemnity insurance.

Building and Property Insurance (Business Insurance) your business premises should be insured for their full rebuilding cost (including professional fees and the cost of site clearance) and not just for their market value. You may need expert advice to calculate rebuilding costs.

Business assets and equipment (Contents Insurance). Plant and equipment can be insured on either a ‘replacement’ as ‘new’ or an ‘indemnity’ basis. Stock is usually insured for it’s cost price. Contents are usually covered against theft on forced entry/exit, with any associated damages normally covered also.

Vehicle insurance – covers against loss or damage to your vehicle(s) and or its contents.

Find out more…
Request a quote
Insurance broker FAQ’s

Enquire here for your Business Insurance now.